[3830] ARRLDX SSB CB3R(XQ3SK) SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xq3sk@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB CB3R(XQ3SK) SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 01:30:41 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: CB3R
Operator(s): XQ3SK
Station: XQ3SK

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: ff46qj
Operating Time (hrs): 15:25

   40:    5     3
   20:  330    50
   15:  302    50
   10:  411    56
-------------------
Total: 1048   159  Total Score = 499,896

Club: CUBANOS LIBRES DE PATRIA Y VIDA

Comments:

It was my fun being able to participate. This weekend I did not have time to
dedicate myself exclusively to racing. On Saturday I was absent for almost the
entire day and the most important part of the afternoon where many contacts can
be made in 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters. On Sunday I was able to dedicate more time
to participate. Very satisfied with the rates. good pile ups, continuous and
very disciplined operators.
Next time we will play hard!
73,
One of those, Xq3SK