[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 04:14:56 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Mar 2

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  128  Mults = 112  Total Score = 14,336

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session was pretty brutal. A storm system blowing in made for high QRN on
40 meters. To make things even more difficult, there was some fast QRN that
would punch holes in signals. This made for lots of errors and fills. 80 was
even worse. It was a real struggle to get what QSOs I did while running and for
some reason I lost lots of jump balls when I did a few minutes of S&P. My
apologies to those folks I just couldn't pull out of the noise. Hope conditions
are better next week.

73...
Randy, W8FN