[3830] CQ160 SSB JA8RWU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB JA8RWU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 13:56:40 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JA8RWU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sapporo
Operating Time (hrs): 00:24

Total:  QSOs = 8  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 1  Total Score = 16

This was my third participation in this TopBand phone contest.
The first one two years ago was my debut on 160m SSB from JA.
Compared to the previous years, much less activities from Japan.
Called CQ maybe an hour in total with no luck even JA pass was ok during
sometimes in the best time.
Still wkd only AS so far on the TopBand phone.
See you all next year!

73's---Akira,JA8RWU