[3830] ARRLDX CW K6JS SOUSB10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jselmi@hotmail.com, redxa@groups.io
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K6JS SOUSB10 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 16:33:13 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K6JS
Operator(s): K6JS
Station: K6JS

Class: SOUSB10 QRP
QTH: CA

   40:   11    10
   20:   14     5
   15:
   10:  185    60
-------------------
Total:  206    75  Total Score = 46,350

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Remodeled shack with Sit/Stand desk. Installed a new computer and configured Ham
software. Updated Flex 6600 firmware and SDR. Missed out on Friday and Saturday.
I made some Q's Saturday night. I worked the contest Sunday morning till the
end. Fantastic condx! Search and pounce up and down the band.60 DXCC on 10M.
Tower at 35'
Thanks for the Q's. 10M score 555 pts x 60 mults = 33,300
Jim

Flex 6600 DB18 @ 35'