[3830] ARRLDX CW SN2M(SP2XF) SOUSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW SN2M(SP2XF) SOUSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 12:52:34 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SN2M

Class: SOUSB15 HP
QTH:

   15: 1350    59
Total: 1350    59  Total Score = 238,950

Great contest but... I wish I were on 10m. I couldn't believe my eyes looking at
the livescores and number of stations active there.

Still amazed how the new stack is performing.
5/5 el. @31/17m, booms 12m long.
Lower antenna - many times better, not only on the east coast.

Great conditions to the west coast both days. Worked more CA than NJ! Some
VE6/VE7 callers were so loud that I was jumping on the chair ;)VA7MO was 30db
over 9. Simply amazing.
BTW, band was opened to VE6, VE7 area also in the morning, but no stations!!
About 8:00 UTC VE8AT beacon was s7.
Great to work 2 x VY1 from Yukon. I missed North Dakota or...KE0A rather missed
me whe s&p on the band. Maybe next time.

Some more stats:
NY x 82
CA x 71
WA x 47