[3830] ARRLDX CW E70Y SOUSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW E70Y SOUSB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 09:14:45 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: E70Y
Operator(s): E70Y
Station: E70Y

Class: SOUSB40 LP
QTH: Siroki Brijeg
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  491    47
Total:  491    47  Total Score = 67,821

Club: ZRHB

Comments:

Primarily in overal wanted to be better than last year, I did 😊. Considering
the record in SFI, I expected something more, but the openings were little
strange to me. Start was great with a super RUN, but then startet to rumple me,
rate drop down, so I lost the developed freq after cople hour of great efort.
Before sunrise it was worse because I couldn't fit it in the jungle of strong
signals, afternoon LP any QSO. Saturday evening later opening than last year but
all in all quite okay, similar to the first night. Sunday without LP, I expected
it to open maybe an hour earlier, but unfortunately it didn't, I only have a few
more stations in the last hour. HP and big guns I understand that you are
strong, powerful with exellent setup's, but I will never understand that you
just come and start working on exactly the same frequency that someone has been
working on for some time where people spot them etc. Not something lower or
higher but exactly the same. I "like" harder conditions, that's why I
usually work on 40m, but lately this has been just a little frustrating and puts
me out of the race for a top result. See you Marin