[3830] ARRLDX CW NN4K SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NN4K SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 04:44:51 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA

   80:   84    37
   40:  204    65
   20:   95    57
   15:  154    62
Total:  537   221  Total Score = 354,705

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs. This was a fun contest. I could only spend 12 hours but with
the band conditions it was a great experience. I used my beam to work staions in
Asia, Europe and South America. Out of curiosity I found that the EFHW antenna
was sufficient to make contacts in those same areas. My beam is only about 35ft
high. At at height of about 75 ft the beam would have been even better. There
was noise but most of the CW operators have great hearing and QSOs were
completed in some cases with a few repeats. Looking forward to working you again
in other CW contests.

73 Mac
FT2000, Alpha 78, EFHW, Force 12 TB Yagi, N1MM+ Logger