[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3GFN SOUSB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3GFN SOUSB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 00:06:51 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VE3GFN
Operator(s): VE3GFN
Station: VE3GFN

Class: SOUSB10 LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

   10:  656    93
-------------------
Total:  656    93  Total Score = 183,024

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I worked only 10 M, just for the novelty, and what a weekend on 10M - the band
was already hot when I showed up at 8AM both Sat/Sun, and stayed hot until
dark.

I came back on Saturday, too late in the afternoon for the grey line,and found a
ton of JAs on my bandmap, which I could not hear. I came back on Sunday 2 hours
earlier, when it was still light ... same bunch of JAs on the bandmap, but some
of them were S9!!!!

I worked 31 of them in a long string over the next hour ... I'd heard many times
of that happening, but it never happened to me before, in all my contesting
years.