[3830] ARRLDX CW KI9A SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, CHUCKSCHNEEBELI@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KI9A SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 23:35:21 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KI9A
Operator(s): KI9A
Station: KI9A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IL

  160:    0     0
   80:   20    19
   40:  124    51
   20:  145    62
   15:  173    65
   10:  207    67
-------------------
Total:  669   264  Total Score = 529,848

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great time! Missed Friday night, most of Saturday morning, some of Sunday
morning.  Just 15 hrs playing around. Was HUGELY surprised at being able to RUN
some JA on 40 early Sat AM, considering my compromise antennas. Even had a
couple 5 band JA's.

Fun hearing the Z16 guys with flutter, working UN over the pole a couple times,
several BY's, YB's, seemed like a ton of JA's.

Overall very impressed with the antenna. Nobody CQ'd in my face, worked
everything I heard, and even broke several pileups on all bands.

CU in the SSB part,

73 Chuck KI9A

ICOM 7600
ACOM 1000 @ 800w