[3830] RTTY WPX VA6RCN(VE3RCN) SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VA6RCN(VE3RCN) SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 02:52:26 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: VA6RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VA6RCN

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: DO33am
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

A huge difference from my Kenwood TS2000. Many thanks to Rich, VE3KI for
teaching me how to interface N1MM with the new IC7610...and for the other hams
that helped me test for the signals. It is a pleasure to SEE as well as hear the
signals. Near the end of the contest, I learned how to narrow the filter to
reject nearby signals. Still lots to learn about this new rig. Never heard one
other VA6 prefix...so happy to hand out that mult. This was a practice
year...next year will be better. VA6RCN (Royal Canadian Navy).