[3830] RTTY WPX MW9W(GW0KRL) SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g0krl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX MW9W(GW0KRL) SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 15:38:46 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: MW9W
Operator(s): GW0KRL
Station: GW0KRL

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Northern Europe
Operating Time (hrs): 30:00

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

What a fantastic weekend! Of course things didn't go to plan as I went down with
"man-flu" two days before the contest. Still dosed up on meds it
wasn't too bad and at least it didn't matter that I'd almost lost my voice!
Only major problems were the rotator display not wanting to work properly and my
cat deciding to walk across the keyboard occasionally!
(Sorry if you were one of the ones who got a screen full of rubbish HI!!)
Thanks for all the Q's everyone and see you in the next one...
73, Ian MW9W / GW0KRL