[3830] XE RTTY AD4TJ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY AD4TJ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 02:41:38 +0000
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest - 2023

Call: AD4TJ
Operator(s): AD4TJ
Station: AD4TJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.75

   80:    5     1
   40:   61    14
   20:   91    29
   15:   49    24
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  207    69  Total Score = 36,570

Club: Valley Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

I keep forgetting that Assistance is allowed in this contest. All Qs were made
with No Assistance, just old-fashioned turn-the-dial. Run stations: Please
remember to include the call of the answering station at both the beginning and
end of your F2, so in case there is QRM they'll still know who you are replying
to. Very frustrating to waste time when you don't, as I don't know who you are
replying to. Only 1 Q on 10, 5 on 80. Too many digital stations on 80; we need
to move below 3.560. TS-2000X, KPA-500: 300-450 watts on 40, 20, 15, 10; only 80
watts on 80. TA-33 at 20 feet, 17' tall Inverted L.   73, David