[3830] NA Sprint CW NH6O QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NH6O QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 00:16:01 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: NH6O
Operator(s): NH6O
Station: NH6O

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Honolulu HI
Operating Time (hrs): .3

   20:   2       .3
---------------------
Total:   2     Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Park portable - Elecraft KX3, 31-ft end-fed vertical wire in tree.

This format doesn't work for my distant, low-profile, QRP setup. I was on during
the first hour, and could get only 2 CQ'ers to answer me. When I got the
frequency after the exchange, my CQ calls were fruitless.

I tried again briefly on 20 after 0300 - got a lot of mainland RBN spots, but
the activity had moved to 40 and 80, which don't work for me when it's still
daylight.

As long as I'm QRP-focused, I'm going to stay away from these sprints - I was
able to make many more non-contest CW contacts on the WARC bands during this
time period. Will look for all in more conventional contests, though!

73/72 and Aloha,
Bob NH6O in Honolulu