[3830] NA Sprint CW N2NL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2nl@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N2NL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 04:15:23 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Brooksville FL

   80:  100    1.25
   40:  117     1.5
   20:  105    1.25
---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition #1

Comments:

IC7610/Titan III amp
Spiderbeam @ 42ft, 40m dipole @ 40ft, 80m vertical

One radio, two bands changes.  Activity seemed way down and it seemed like a
major struggle to find anyone new to work at times.  Either CQ and get no
answers, or tune around and only find guys I had worked before.  Only three Qs
in the last 10 minutes - I went to 80 earlier than usual, and the band was
great, but ran out of people to work.  You know 80 is good when you can work
KL7SB from FL before 04Z (Thanks again Steve for handing out the mult!)

No Golden Log for sure this time.  I made some sort of mistake when K5ZD called
on 40m; I accidentally page-upped in the log and deleted the Q already there -
and probably messed up Randy's number when I realized what I had done in a
panic.  Unfortunately that means I gave someone else a NIL which makes me feel
worse.  Just felt mentally out of sync at times tonight.

73, Dave