[3830] MnQP WN4AFP Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP WN4AFP Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 00:21:20 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2023

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: SC

  160:
   80:      15
   40:      33        5
   20:      80       43
   15:       9        5
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     137       53  Mults = 70  Total Score = 26,600

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

10 hours in the chair! What a way to start the 2023 SQP Challenge year! I had a
blast in the MNQP. Thanks to all the MN ops and especially the amazing mobile
ops. I knew this would be a tough battle when I heard NS2N in every pileup.
Congrats on the big score Paul! This was my best score in the MNQP and the my
first 10 hours in the chair working the MNQP! 73s Happy QPing! Dave WN4AFP