[3830] CWopsT NP2ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NP2ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 14:45:51 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Feb 1

Call: NP2ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: NP2ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FK77PR
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

Total:  50  Mults = 50  Total Score = 2,500

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Needed 6 minutes to find the CW-vox on the K3.
Thus a late start with the 4-el antenna to EU.

A bit slow on S/P to get to the European crowd
on 14 MHz. USA was booming on the side of the
antenna, so I did not turn it (rotor box far).

Jukka (op. OH6DD) at OH0Z had the loudest signal
from Europe (closely followed by Alena OH4YL).
Nice to work buddies Timo OH1NA, as well as
Frans PA0INA. The fun ended before I noticed,
so I did not make it to other bands.

We may be touring during the 1900Z session. Still
many repair projects after the 2017 hurricane
damage, including an AL-1200 pi-filter and a 30-L1
PTT-voltage conversion from -135 V to +12 volts.

Plans for 144 MHz EME, but lots of antenna repair
before and for that. 50 MHz TEP is great all over
SA up to 7000 km, and the 1st DX station worked
was ZL3RC (RE66)... Eastward D4L worked @ 50 MHz.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA NP2ZA #1856 CWops