[3830] ARRL 10 KC4LZN SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4lzn@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KC4LZN SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:12:29 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: KC4LZN
Operator(s): KC4LZN
Station: KC4LZN

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 8.28

   CW:  115    61
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  115    61  Total Score = 28,060

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

10 meters is always a fun band to work and it proved to be pretty active. First,
my apologies to my fellow FCG'ers. Heard a couple of OJs and failed to reply
appropriately. I'll get it one day.

Didn't have the time to sit and run but had fun chasing and working the pileups
with my meager setup. Others said they had issues with the NE and I have to
agree. PA was something of a challenge where  West Coast, booming and geez,
three Hawaiian stations. Then ND and SD, along with CO and NE, then NV and UT.
West was just pouring in. Worked some from Europe and SA as well.

Always a pleasure to add some more points for the club. Look forward to the next
one.