[3830] ARRL 10 K6RO SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ro54@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K6RO SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 04:01:19 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: SDG

   CW:  127    46
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  127    46  Total Score = 23,368

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

After 9 months off the air,I threw up a 60m dipole in my trees to get on one
band.
With a tuner it works on 4 bands including 10 meters.
I played radio in between tennis most of Saturday in Irvine.
My Sunday matches were cancelled due to rain,so I was able to play some more.
Conditions seemed very good.
Lots of DX heard,but most could not hear me.
After many tries,I decided to only try and work the loud stations,as it was not
possible to work any of the weak stations with 5 watts.
I tried SSB a few times with no luck .so I decided to just hunt and pounce on
CW.
I heard many mults that did not hear me,and I hope that problem gets fixed soon,
 when antennas and towers start to go up.
N6KI was CQing and did not hear me..same with WA7BNM.
I tried.
This was my first contest from San Diego,after 33 years in LAX.
Looking forward to many more.
Thanks for all the Q's,as there were lots of guys asking me to repeat my call
many times.

K3S
N1MM
Heil pro7