[3830] ARRL 10 SP4Z SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp4z@poczta.fm
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 SP4Z SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 20:33:49 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: SP4Z
Operator(s): SP4Z
Station: SP4Z

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: Lapy

   CW:  711   138
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  711   138  Total Score = 392,472

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Limited propagation to North America (MN, NE the max states from my QTH)
How better propagation have Southern EU station,
Any way, great to operate !!

I note quite big number of Russian stations also Belarus. I do not avoid these
hams.
But during those QSOs all the time I was thinking of the bad full scale war in
Ukraine. One nation kills another nation in the name of what?, when this war
end?
Russia: you devoted now ca 95 000 young men mostly 20-25 years. Do you want
more?
How about milions Ukrainian civilians terrored by rockets?
Pootin does not care about it, his operation is on plan. Lies all the time. Stop
it

Wes SP4Z