[3830] ARRL 160 N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 14:41:51 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Clarksvill TN
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

Total:  QSOs = 393  Sections = 54  Countries = 1  Total Score = 43,395

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Fun contest as always. Conditions seemed down from last year. First 4 hours I
had to contend with power line noise that appeared to pop up 5 minutes before
the contest started. I was able to beat last years score, with same cobbled
together low dipole, even with less section and DX mults than last year. 43 more
Qs saved my butt. First time in many 160 contests I did not work PJ2T. Heard
many times, tried many times, but could not get heard in his receiver at all. No
EU or JA heard in my receiver this year.

Thanks for all the Qs!

73 Gene, N9TF
Clarksville, TN
100 watts to wire and gutters 17' above ground.