[3830] CQWW CW W8AV SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8av@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W8AV SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 16:40:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W8AV
Operator(s): W8AV
Station: W8AV

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 11:40

   10:  422    27       91
------------------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Limited my operating time due to some medical issues but had fun while I was
there.
With an A Index that never went below 16 all weekend, it made either pulling
some of the really weak stations out or making them totally unable to be copied.
 The band seemed down from previous weeks but the 109 flux was good enough for
the contest.  Best rate was on Sunday for me once I got back in the groove.
Thanks for all the Q's.