[3830] CQWW CW SP8R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, leszek.czech@24mm.pl
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SP8R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 19:42:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: SP8R
Operator(s): SP6JIU SP8ATI SP8BRQ SP8BVN SP8FHK SP8GQU SP9LJD SQ8JMA SQ8L
Station: SP8R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ALBIGOWA

  160:  169    20       80
   80:  793    33      112
   40: 1797    38      134
   20: 1452    38      138
   15:  999    36      132
   10:  585    35      128

That was nice weekend we did better than last year but still not enough for the
new SP record. We hope that next year we will reach that. Tnx everyone for
QSO's.
I think it should be oblgatory to put your score if you to pretend to TOP 10.
Congrats to LZ5R, OM7M and E7DX for inspiration for the next years.
Les SP9LJD on behalf of SP8R team.