[3830] CQWW CW TY5AF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW TY5AF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 13:15:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: TY5AF
Operator(s): OH2TA OH5BM OH5LLR
Station: TY5AF

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

  160:   33     6       18
   80:  127    11       41
   40:  586    19       66
   20: 1306    24       85
   15: 1529    23       83
   10:  919    24       79
------------------------------

We were able to get only higher bands 20-10m working well, thanks to fantastic
spider beam on top of 12m aluminium pole. For lower bands 160-40m different wire
antennas did not provide a good result, in combination of local QRM and bad
propagation on the low bands.

Only one electricity shortcut, which we handled with the help of generator. Our
barefoot multiplier station suffered from inter-station interference, and we
could use it only for handful of QSOs, which can be seen in the number of
multipliers.

Overall our "luggage" expedition and contest participation was
fantastic experience. Thank you all for huge pileups on the bands!