[3830] CQWW CW VK6T(VK6LW) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk6lw.kev@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VK6T(VK6LW) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 08:10:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VK6T
Operator(s): VK6LW
Station: VK6T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Perth
Operating Time (hrs): 46
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   53    10       28
   80:  202    21       55
   40:  861    28       75
   20:  866    26       69
   15:  949    26       77
   10:  387    16       49
------------------------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

After a lot of welding and fabrication in my new workshop I managed to get my
new/improved low band tower back up again just in time for this contest. With
40m beam at 80ft and the 160/80m wires at 100ft apex.

Found HF condx on 2nd day here a bit down, 10m didn't really show up on Sunday,
LF was quite good but high A index had some effect.

Hopefully this is the last contest from the "laundry" I should have my
new shack finished for the next one.

73's Kev
VK6LW/VK6T