[3830] CQWW CW HQ9X M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HQ9X M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 01:36:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: HQ9X
Operator(s): K1TR K1XM KQ1F SM7IUN W1UE
Station: HQ9X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Roatan

  160:   292    15       30
   80:   798    20       76
   40:  2053    29      100
   20:  2283    35      113
   15:  2755    36      122
   10:  2210    30      101
-------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was fun!

HQ9X is a relatively small station.  The high band antenna is a DXE Skyhawk on a
56' tower with a VA6AM triplexer.  We had a quarter wave vertical and an
inverted vee on 40 and, a quarter wave vertical on 80, and a loaded vertical on
160.  There were no listening antennas.

We were not expecting so many QSOs.  We noticed on the scoreboard that we had
almost as many QSOs as K3LR and we decided to try to have more.

First contest DXpedition for K1TR and SM7IUN.  They brought the luck.