[3830] CQWW CW AD5A SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad5a@gvtc.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AD5A SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 01:13:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AD5A
Operator(s): AD5A
Station: AD5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 39.8

  160:    9     7        6
   80:   48    10       24
   40:  655    28       75
   20:  339    22       72
   15:  646    25       85
   10:  466    25       72
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The bands seemed a bit noisy this weekend, but overall nice openings from Texas
on 10 and 15m into EU. I would have never guessed I would have worked as many
countries on 10m as I did on 20m. I had a 106 hour on 10 meters on Sunday
afternoon. The last two hours totaled over 180 QSOs. Much better than trying to
find someone you haven't worked on 40 meters. My results was similar to last
year, but I got there in a very different way. Lots of fun.

Low bandsvare my big liablity at this QTH, both the antenna and living in
Texas:-)

Flex 6600 w/KPA1500
Tower 1: Mid Tri with 40m add on @75': Alpha Delta DX-A for 80M - 160m
Tower 2: XR7 @65