[3830] CQWW CW N9TTK SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N9TTK SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 00:37:08 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N9TTK
Operator(s): N9TTK
Station: N9TTK

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 35:12
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   25     9       13
   80:   72    15       38
   40:  400    26       85
   20:  536    34      104
   15:  695    29       99
   10:  151    25       76
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was my last opportunity for the ROOKIE overlay. I'm very pleased with how
everything worked this weekend. My 2nd radio randomly reset 3 times for some
unknown reason and my settings in N1MM for my bandpass filter switching was
incorrect but no major issues.

Had some nice runs of JA's and had some rare stations call me that I wasn't
expecting.

Enjoyed watching the scoreboard for other SMC members, KK9V passed me at one
point, it definitely made me focus more.

I have notes scribbled all over my desk, I could write a book about what I
learned in this contest.

Worked VK and 5R long path, that was a first for me.

10m never opened quite enough for JA's, I did catch 1 for the mult tonight but
most weren't copyable.

Low bands weren't very good for me but then again they never are. I should've
spent the time to put up an 80m vertical or inverted L before the contest, on
Saturday I could hear stations that I couldn't work.

The dipole on 40m works pretty well but leaves me wishing I had a couple
elements, especially when it's not quite open but 20m is starting to go. I found
myself taking breaks until 40m got a little better. Maybe phased verticals for
next year.

FTDX101d
FTDX10
Flex PGXL