[3830] CQWW CW N3RS SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N3RS@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3RS SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 00:33:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 38:52
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   61    13       43
   80:  227    19       78
   40:  858    33      113
   20:  822    36      122
   15:  650    31      118
   10:  708    29      109
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Thought I could break 8 Meg prior to losing my main rotary dipole on 80M and
rather crummy conditions in general but did better than I expected once the
ruckus began.  probably still did a bit too much S&P, but on 80M with the
low wire I managed to throw up the week before the contest, running on 80M
wasn't really an option.  Without a good signal on 80, the entire operating
schedule and strategy had to change.  Spent a good deal of time running both
days wit good rates.  Still not up to real SO2R standards, but pretty good for
this Ole guy.  Now to get the rotary diploe system repaired before the ARRL
contests is the main task.  The new 40M and 10M stacks worked very well, as did
the C31XR for some diversity and quick direction changing on the top 3 bands.

73 de Sig, N3RS

Contest: CQWWCW
 Band     QSOs     Pts   ZN  Cty  Pt/Q
   1.8      61     158   13   43   2.6