[3830] CQWW CW KM4SII SO(A)AB Youth LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KM4SII SO(A)AB Youth LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 00:17:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: Youth
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   18    10       17
   40:  238    18       71
   20:   22    16       20
   15:   18    10       12
   10:   27    12       18
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Being out of town visiting family during Thanksgiving break and traveling back
to Auburn (where I am currently a sophomore in Wireless Engineering at Auburn
University) severely limited my op time. Most activity was in the 04/05/06z
hours Friday and Saturday night with a few very brief forays onto the higher
bands at other times.

Nice to hear some loud JAs on 15m. Also picked up a few new band-countries on 80
and 40m! Thanks for the QSOs.

73,
Mason - KM4SII