[3830] SS SSB AD6E SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AD6E SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 18:37:34 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: AD6E
Operator(s): AD6E
Station: AD6E

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SCV

  160:    0

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Missed NNY and SB.  I heard both but never made the QSO.
This was using my remote station in San Jose, CA but in person this time. City
living brings unwanted birdies all over the bands. Some are no doubt self
inflicted but most are from neighbors. S9 broadband noise on 75 meters and S5-6
on all other bands. Still, I was amazed that I could do as well as I did. Funky
propagation on the low bands. Super difficult to work any west coast stations.
My hat's off to those who made 1500 Qs and still have a voice the next day.