[3830] SS SSB NN4RB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NN4RB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 18:00:23 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 9:37

  160:    0
   15:    5
   10:    0

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The contest weekend started off with problems and ended with more problems, but
I'll let the details slide for not.  That being said caused by ambition to be
low. BIC time showed 9:37 hours, but I was often distracted.  I saw a couple of
time that I had not made a contact for 20 minutes. Most of my time was during
the dark hours, so I missed the activity on the upper bands.  I worked 20-meters
for a few contacts and multipliers and got pulled up to 15 for a few
multipliers.  I did not get the Sweep, but I really did not try.

Rick
NN4RB

ICOM IC-7610
Alpha 374A

35' Vertical on metal building with tuner at base
SteppIR 3E with 40-meter option
80-meter Optimised Dipole at 50'