[3830] SS SSB NJ4P(K9TI) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9ti@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NJ4P(K9TI) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:21:00 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NJ4P
Operator(s): K9TI
Station: NJ4P

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

Club: RCC

Comments:

I was a guest operator at NJ4P. I want to thank Ron WV4P and Trina NR4L for
inviting me down, opening their home and station to me. What terrific people and
 AMAZING STATION!

This is my first opportunity to operate from what I consider a super station.
The first couple of hours I struggled getting the timing down on N1MM and
settling into the exchange, which cost me several Qs.  After a while I got into
my rhythm and started to roll.  The only issue that popped up was Saturday
evening, something happened to the Northeast 40 meter yagi which caused an SWR
issue on it.  That made it unavailable for use, but not a huge deal as there are
options at NJ4P.  Ron and Trina have designed a top notch, state of the art,
automated station.  It's just slick!  Really the only weak point is the operator
(me).

The online scoreboard was a key for me, as always.  It sure is a motivating
factor and gives me people to chase or try to keep from passing me.  I truly
believe it should be required for all stations to participate in.  Hopefully
this is something that can be implemented.

Thank you to all of you that worked me!  All of my local radio friends, my
fellow SMC crew, and the friends of Ron and Trina. I truly appreciate all of the
Qs and support.

This weekend was a blast!  I had a terrific time not only in the contest but
visiting NJ4P, thanks Ron and Trina.

73, Brian K9TI