[3830] SS SSB KJ5T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KJ5T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 05:27:56 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 5:37

   80:    3
   10:    0

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Goal was to get on and work some friends and then add to my WAS Totals on 80, 15
and 10 towards my 5B WAS. Was also hoping to get the last two phone states
needed for Triple Play (ND and OK).  I pretty much failed on all fronts, just
didn't have enough time.  I did work HI on 80, so assuming he uploads to LoTW I
am one state closer on 80.

I did manage to log many friends and familiar calls so I am happy that I did get
on.

73 de KJ5T