[3830] SS SSB N6WM(@K6LRG) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6WM(@K6LRG) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 01:57:08 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM N6NU
Station: K6LRG

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 8
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

Club: Pizza Lovers 259

Comments:

Work and other drama.. problems with friends.. ilnesses... etc. really took the
life out of feeling motivated for this... so mostly ran on SAT though early even
and pulled the plug with all but SB section logged.. having some spare time
tonight, I called cq on 40 and subsequently got called by 4 SB stations amongst
others.  with the sweep intact I stand down :-)

this limited 8 hour operation yielded pretty good numbers  nice to hear all the
6 landers out there.

thanks for the qsos

Chris
N6WM