[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 03:27:09 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 18

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:  20     18
   40:  24     17
Total:  44     35  Total Score = 1,540

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

A pretty good night for me tonight despite no signals on 15 or 20.  40 and 80
were quite good.  K0VBU must have had some problem on 40 near the beginning as
he was sending CQ a not and not hearing me call him.  He was very loud.  All OK
for Bill on 80.  Nice to hear a few new calls tonight. Still no W6/7 on 80M and
not much from W0 on 80M.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Look for me, KU8E, K4AB, and
N8VW from Bonaire next week PJ4/home calls and PJ4A in CQ WW CW.  73, John,
K4BAI.