[3830] SS CW NM2A SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NM2A SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 02:36:48 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NM2A
Operator(s): NM2A
Station: NM2A

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Pulaski, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 7.25

  160:    0
   10:    9

FT-950/85W
A3S Tribander @55ft.
80/40 Trap Dipole @45ft.
N1MM+ w/WK-USB
Begali Contour

Spent Friday until noon Sunday in Charleston, SC at
my daughter's "Gender Reveal Party" for my 10th
grandchild.  Landed in SYR around noon on Sunday.
Drove home at warp speed.  Unpacked...got the cobwebs
out of my head from waking up at 0330 to make the flight
and began my SS at 1915 with my first QSO.  I too noticed
a lot of errors in prefills.  I just hope I noticed that
early enough not to loose too many points.  Anyway, went
S&P and went through the bands and calls as quickly as
possible.  Those CWTs really help prepare one for these
contests!  Later in my truncated SS, I tried some running.
I had mixed results because that 0330 wakeup call in Charleston
was starting to take a bite out of my cognitive abilities!
Thanks to those who called me and sorry for those that I
messed up on.  Got close to the Clean Sweep.  Maybe next year
...assuming one of my other two daughters does not decide to
provide me with another grandkid.  LOL!!