[3830] SS CW K3TN SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jpescatore@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K3TN SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 11:08:34 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 9:41

   10:    6

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Sweep! Got all but PAC and LAX pretty quickly and chased a bunch of bogus WA6URY
spots before working WA6KHK in the clear.

Pretty good conditions for the east coast, with 15 being short for hours on end.
Had many nice runs on the first day, only one frequency fight the entire weekend
with the usual bogus "I've been here for hours..." claim.

Saw a lot of busted RBN spots on Sunday, my apologies for those I duped. Many
were obvious but many were close enough to be believable.

The usual traditional fun, night to see CKs starting with 0, 1 and 2, though I
asked for a fill on someone who sent CK 21 thinking "That's not a club that
was around in 1921..." - a Y2K error!