[3830] SS CW VA2VT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nicolasgaggnon@hotmail.fr
Subject: [3830] SS CW VA2VT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 03:25:27 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VA2VT
Operator(s): VA2VT
Station: VA2VT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN35

   10:    2

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Well, contrary to the last 6 years, I have decided to forget the mug and I won't
be dissapointed again this year and concentrate on running and acclimate my
hears for the upcoming CQ WW CW where I will do from Zone 2 again this year,
result: 84 sections done and 428 qso's... truly sorry for everyone I din't copy
and see you all in 2 weeks for the ssb portion.

73 de VA2VT