[3830] SS CW K5OY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5OY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 02:33:41 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K5OY
Operator(s): K5OY
Station: K5OY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ar

Club: Noise Blankers Radio Group

Comments:

Got the sweep Sunday afternoon.  First one in 25 years!  Was called by VO1HP,
which was otherworldly!  Thank you so much.  Got lead fingers making sure that
was correct.  But that wasn't the sweep.  Still needed LAX!!  13 minutes later
and that's when I got a call from the QRP station AI6DO.  Never have I been so
happy to work LAX!!  At least it's a sweep until the log checkers get hold of
it.  I hear those machines salivating as we speak.
Thanks to everyone who made this a really fun weekend.  Now, to listen to the CW
coming out of my toaster.  73 steve