[3830] CQWW SSB WW4LL M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fredennin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WW4LL M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 16:56:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL K4NV NN9DD N2WF K9MU AA4CF K1ZZI US5WE UR5WA
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:    3     2        2
   80:  123    13       53
   40:  182    26       81
   20:  394    32      101
   15:  414    27      102
   10: 1052    27      114
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Everyone's already stated the obvious that 10 was amazing.  We operated the
BeLoud Maine station remotely with operators from Ukraine (US5WE and UR5WA),
Justin, K9MU from Wisconsin and the rest of the crew, K4NV, NN9DD, AA4CF, K1ZZI,
N2WF and me, all from Georgia, remotely.

The only thing that made operating Low Power fun was the great band conditions.
As always, so good to work friends at the other end and look forward to the next
one.

Best 73' on behalf of our team....Fred, WW4LL