[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 13:13:14 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Nov 3

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 40min

Total:  104  Mults = 104  Total Score = 10,816

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Worked on the SteppIR, mowed leaves and some of the radials I had laid out for
the 40 meter 4 square - a step backwards.  Got the wire antennas untangled, but
because they are at a different height, angle, and different distance apart,
they will need tuning.

After dinner I went to my son's to help with insulation on his addition.  Got
home at 10:15 PM.  44 WPM, 40 minutes. At 0345Z had 77 QSOs, and made it to 100
by the end.  Too tired to stay up for the 07:00Z session.

I'll get my act together eventually, but probably not SS. Dad invited me to a
Veteran's dinner on Sunday during the contest, and family pictures are scheduled
(as is rain and wind) for Saturday.  The pressure is on the get more of the
antenna upgraded.  Contacted another tower company and I guess it will be 3
weeks before they can help.