[3830] CQWW SSB YT5A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yu6dx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB YT5A M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 10:10:28 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: YT5A
Operator(s): YT1AD YT1HA YT2T YT3M YU1AU YU1BV YU1KX YU2FG YU5BOX YU6DX YU8A
YU9DX SV2AEL
Station: YT5A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Vitanovac

  160:   607    12       58
   80:  1668    22       89
   40:  2893    35      123
   20:  3396    40      145
   15:  2614    37      139
   10:  1796    38      138
-------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

First of all, thanks to everyone who called us!

A great weekend is behind us. After several years and hard work on location, we
finally got to enjoy it together. First time without the major technical
problems, we had in previous years. The conditions were amazing on the higher
bands, it was like being in a beehive. Run, mtpl, run, mtpl... So crazy!

Anyway, we are still working on improving the receiving antennas on the lower
bands. Thanks to Sima YT3M who got involved in the whole project and brought
some new innovations. We are still in the testing phase (combination K9AY +
beverages), which is coming to the final phase. It remains for us to implement
all that on 80M, where we still have a problem with reception, and without that,
we can hardly compete with other stations. Hope we solve it in the next 2-3
weeks.

Also, we achieved another goal. We broke the YU record in M/M by a little more
than 4M points. Well done guys!

Congratulations to the guys from LZ9W who are very close to the result. It will
be interesting to see the result after cross-checking. The Balkan battle has
become more and more interesting :)

Thanks to our great friend Savvas SV2AEL, who was with us for the first time and
did a great job. Thanks for the great company. We will enjoy it again!

See yea all in CW part.

73, YT5A team