[3830] CQWW SSB VR2XAN SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VR2XAN SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 16:39:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VR2XAN
Operator(s): VR2XAN
Station: VR2XAN

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: IOTA AS 006
Operating Time (hrs):

   10: 2611    37      119
------------------------------
Total: 2611    37      119  Total Score = 988,260

Propagation was slightly better than last year but still not good enough to
compete seriously with the other Asian stations that are closer to the EU and
NA.

For the first time, I operated with three antennas pointed in three different
directions, and the system helped me a lot to collect more QSOs and multipliers
(thanks, DXEngeneering). I could never imagine that there are so many VK and YB
stations :-)

>From my geographical position, propagation to North America was still quite
>bad,
even if just ten days before the contest, I was able to listen to many stations
from the East Coast of the US, Central America and the Caribbean (via the North
Pole path).
Where are the Canadian stations? I never heard a single callsign from them.

I missed Zones 2, 8 and 40.

These are the most active countries (more than 100 QSO):

JA 486 QSO
I  177 QSO
K  152 QSO
DL 139 QSO
VK 132 QSO
YB 127 QSO

Thank everybody for the QSO, and see you during the CQWW CW.

73 de VR2XAN