[3830] CQWW SSB N4WW SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ww@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4WW SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 22:01:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW
Station: N4WW

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: apopka, fl

  160:    5     4        3
   80:  135    16       57
   40:  148    25       76
   20:  367    36      110
   15:  491    32      117
   10:  461    32      114
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I love this contest. Wall to wall dx for 48 straight hours. Its contesting
heaven for me. But if I get started I cant stop and stay up until 3 am and miss
big runs in am.Think I got n6ar barely for best club score. Good thing he had
computer problems or I would have had my usual second place. Other run/BIC guys
like n4eeb, wo4o and k9om didn't take things too seriously. Congratulations to
n4eeb who probably has best 10 meter score in USA and always great score from
Bill and Martin M/S n4uu!