[3830] CQWW SSB W2LCQ SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2lcq@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W2LCQ SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:15:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: NYC-LI

  160:
   80:    9     6        6
   40:   54    11       30
   20:   75    14       37
   15:   29     7       21
   10:   38    12       27
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Mining these 205 nuggets out the QRM, QRN and pileups I felt like a prospector
with his pickaxe and sluice box. Each one was a triumph. I far exceeded my first
attempt at an SSB contest 2 years ago, more than doubling my QSO count and
exceeding my score by over 300%. My end fed full size 10 meter driven element
performed very well on that band. Thanks to Bud AA3B for his superb filter, to
Ray K9RS for his inspiration and to Dave K2XR for his tips, tricks and hacks.
Thanks also to Glenn K3PP for his very fine CHF which provided for some humorous
moments.

Icom 7300 100 watts out
Icom AH-4 Auto Tuner
Alinco 32 amp power switching supply
Antenna end fed 30 foot long #22 gauge magnet wire up 30 feet in a sidewalk
tree
Heil Pro Set headphones w/boom mic
Dell 7840 laptop Windows 10/N1MM+