[3830] CQWW SSB N3RS SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N3RS SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 17:00:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 38H20M
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   31    10       19
   80:  134    16       54
   40:  190    25       79
   20:  561    36      107
   15:  950    31      115
   10: 1001    28      117
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was the first major contest following the loss of my 140 ft AB-105 tower
back in March.  Thanks to AA1K, his son Adam, N3RD and K3WU the new tower and
all but one low 10M Yagi are now operational.  The new antennas are keepers!
Had very good results on all bands except 80M were a nagging problem with the
transmission line to the dipole keeps causing arc faults on my ACOM 2000A amps.
Need to hunt the cause down before the CW session or really be hampered.  Used
the exciter barefoot for most of the QSOs on 80M.  Perhaps there is a way to
defeat the arc fault circuitry in the ACOM because the antenna works well when
run barefoot.  May be time for an amp change.  Many thanks to the sponsors and
to the contest managers for a most enjoyable contest.

73 de Sig, N3RS

Contest: CQWWSSB
 Band     QSOs     Pts   ZN  Cty  Pt/Q
   1.8      31      70   10   19   2.3