[3830] CQWW SSB KP3DX(NP4Z) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np4zet@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KP3DX(NP4Z) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:00:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KP3DX
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: KP3DX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: kp4
Operating Time (hrs): 40
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   48     8       15
   80:  312    14       59
   40: 1136    25       91
   20: 1526    35      105
   15: 1218    32      105
   10: 1913    33      113
------------------------------

Club: Los Chachos

Comments:

There was no meaningful plan for phone since the station was beaten by hurricane
Fiona and the plan was to get all the antennas back and build new stacks with
Braco's help on November. Had the 40mtrs yagi with the rotator broken stuck
south east, the low band antennas were also broken (a multiband sloper worked
great) and the main hi band antenna was lost on the hurricane so there was only
room for playing around. Then the DVK had severe distortion and I couldnt use it
so I said maybe a classic entry would make for more fun..
Well the first 24 hours passed and i was in great shape and my voice was still
there so I kept going without worrying, those were good numbers for the first
day, so I decided to stick around some more to see how good of a score could be
done with a simple setup compared to my previous phone operations.

At the end the score was a personal best and the voice was still there and had a
blast, loved the high bands openings and the many dxpeditions available, it felt
like the good ole days.

Cu on CW!

73's

Felipe