[3830] CQWW SSB CR6K M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CR6K M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 14:46:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CT1CJJ CT1ILT CT1HXB CT2HUU CT2IMG CT7AGE F4AJS F4EGZ
Station: CR6K

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

  160:   216    12       49
   80:  1126    20       86
   40:  1777    32      113
   20:  2237    37      133
   15:  3566    37      132
   10:  3080    38      137
-------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who called us. We are quite happy with the final score and
with the performance of the station.

Special thank you to my mother Celeste who fed 10 people for 4 days!

Thank you to my Father CT1CJJ and João CT2IMG for all the preparations before
the contest. You guys are amazing.

P.S.:
I will help Bracco with his idea about helping IR4X and EI7M to configure live
score.

@PING CQWW CC: maybe add it as a rule for the top 10 ?

73's cu in November for CW part
Filipe CT1ILT