[3830] CQWW SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 01:00:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): 9A1TT 9A2ZI DJ2MX DJ4MX E70R E70T E74A E74AW E76C E77C E77DX E77EA
F5SNJ S55OO
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor, JN84IX

  160:   52    11       52
   80:  714    23       92
   40: 1879    34      132
   20: 1659    39      145
   15: 2067    36      144
   10: 2271    38      142
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Goals: 10,000QSOs and EU record.  We failed miserably.

A very warm welcome to TM6M who joined us after 20hours or so on the live
scoreboard.  IR4X and EI7M clearly need help with understanding all the options
in their loggers in this department.  We are availble for assistance at any time
;-)

According to the ICM gentlemen´s agreement, our log was uploaded to the CQWW
server within the stipulated 30minutes.

A special mention to the youngsters who joined us for the first time: 9A2ZI
Zivac and DJ4MX Sven.  They clearly brought us oldies some good luck!

We will be back!

73 E7DX team!