[3830] CQWW SSB E2A(@HS0ZGD) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, e21eic@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB E2A(@HS0ZGD) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 00:59:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: E2A
Operator(s): E21EIC E25KAE E29TGW E20NKB HS3PIK HS4RAY N5ZO K0BJ DL3DXX VE3LA
SP3LPG LA7JO
Station: HS0ZGD

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Ban Ta Bong
Operating Time (hrs): 48.0

  160:   21     8       17
   80:  248    15       56
   40:  946    30       92
   20: 1659    37      117
   15: 1950    34      119
   10: 1878    36      115
------------------------------

Club: SIAM DX GROUP, BCC

Comments:

We had an interesting and talented crew for this one.  We also had major issues
de-mothballing Stig's station after the COVID intermission and cyclone which
passed through here couple years ago. We put enormous amount of work getting
something operational on every band including new monster 7 element yagi for 15.

Lot of that work was also continued during the contest like we did not have
functioning antennas on 80 and 40 until sunset of Saturday.  We only had one
rotating antenna, C31xr mainly used on 10 m, rest of the antennas we just had to
park at best direction between NA and EU.  Great fun was had by everybody and we
were able to set new zone 26 M/2 record.

Many tnx to Stig LA7JO for hosting, Uncle Fred K3ZO for much support, and many
local Thais and Sam HS0ZDY for grunt work.  Sawaddi krab everyone.

CU again in CQWW CW !

73 de E2A Team
Ban Ta Bong, The Center of The World.

https://www.qrz.com/db/HS0ZGD